Are you Dr. Piper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 South Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104Phone+1 717-782-5640Fax+1 717-782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Piper, MD is a board certified pathologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Virginia. He is affiliated with UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1986
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsDimethyl formamide-free, urea-NaCl fluorescence in situ hybridization assay for Staphylococcus aureus.Tom Lawson, Russell Connally, Subramanyam Vemulpad, James A. Piper> ;Letters in Applied Microbiology. 2012 Mar 1
- 9 citationsMiniature wavelength-selectable Raman laser: new insights for optimizing performanceXiaoli Li, Helen M. Pask, Andrew J. Lee, Yujing Huo, James A. Piper, David J. Spence> ;Optics Express. 2011 Dec 5
- 15 citationsEfficient conversion of a 1.064 μm Nd:YAG laser to the eye-safe region using a diamond Raman laser.Alexander Sabella, James A. Piper, Richard P. Mildren> ;Optics Express. 2011 Nov 7
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Pinnacle HarrisburgHarrisburg, Pennsylvania