Are you Dr. McAllister?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14080 Boys Town Hospital Rd
Boys Town, NE 68010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Janice McAllister, MD is a Child Neurologist in Boys Town, Nebraska. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Illinois, and Iowa. She is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, and Boys Town National Research Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 1996
- IA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology