Dr. Rickard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 955-5372Fax(402) 955-5380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsInterdisciplinary care of children with trisomy 13 and 18Meaghann S. Weaver, Venus Anderson, Jill C. Beck, Jeffrey W. Delaney, Cynthia R. Ellis, Scott E. Fletcher, James M. Hammel, Suzanne B Haney, Andrew Macfadyen, Bridget ...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2021 Mar 1
- 10 citationsBreast density (BD) assessment with digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT): Agreement between Quantra™ and 5th edition BI-RADS®Ernest U. Ekpo, Claudia Mello-Thoms, Mary Rickard, Patrick C. Brennan, Mark F. McEntee> ;The Breast. 2016 Dec 1
- The risk of internal hernia or volvulus after laparoscopic colorectal surgery: a systematic review.Toh JWT, Lim R, Keshava A, Rickard MJFX> ;Colorectal Dis. 2016-12-01
- Join now to see all
- 'We Didn't Know What Was Happening': Omaha Teen Experiences 'Brain on Fire'January 26th, 2020
- Children's Hospital and Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: