Are you Dr. Larsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEmile 42nd St
Omaha, NE 68198Phone(402) 955-8125Fax(402) 955-8140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Larsen, MD is a Child Neurologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Texas, and Utah. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Neurology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1980
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- UT State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- To Demonstrate the Relative Bioavailability of Diclofenac Sodium 50 mg Enteric-Coated Tablets Start of enrollment: 1993 Apr 01
- To Demonstrate the Relative Bioavailability of Diclofenac Sodium 75 mg Enteric-Coated Tablets Under Non-Fasting Conditions Start of enrollment: 1994 Apr 01
- To Demonstrate the Relative Bioavailability of Diclofenac Sodium 50 mg Enteric-Coated Tablets Under Non-Fasting Conditions Start of enrollment: 1993 Aug 01
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFriedreich’s Ataxia: Clinical Presentation of a Compound Heterozygote Child with a Rare Nonsense Mutation and Comparison with Previously Published CasesVamshi K. Rao, Christine J. DiDonato, Paul D. Larsen> ;Case reports in neurological medicine. 2018 Aug 9
- 1 citationsOccipital Bony Abnormality and Multiple Strokes in a Pediatric Patient Case Report and Review of the Current LiteratureThomas J. Blount, Paul D. Larsen, William E. Thorell> ;Child neurology open. 2016 Jan 1
- Nine-Year-Old Girl With Blank Stares and Recent-Onset Diabetes.Aleisha M. Nabower, Paul D. Larsen, Terri Love, Rodney D. McComb, Ivan Pavkovic> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2016 Jan 1
- Join now to see all