Dr. Patton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17th And Chew Streets
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 969-4300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- This Coach Is the Ultimate Physician Advocate – 118November 26th, 2019
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret PattonJune 15th, 2018
- Work Is an Escape from Family and That’s FineApril 30th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: