Dr. Williams-Robinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17th And Chew Streets
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 969-4300Fax(610) 969-4332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical SciencesClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsPromotion of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potato Increased Vitamin A Intakes and Reduced the Odds of Low Retinol-Binding Protein among Postpartum Kenyan WomenAmy Webb Girard, Frederick Grant, Michelle Watkinson, Haile Okuku, Rose Wanjala, Donald C. Cole, Carol Levin, Jan W. Low> ;Journal of Nutrition. 2017 May 1
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: