Dr. Wild is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 S Union Blvd Suite 310,
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- AZ State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsUltrasound Evaluation of Radial Nerve Palsy Associated with Humeral Shaft Fractures to Guide Operative Versus Non-Operative Treatment.Melissa Esparza, Jason R. Wild, Christopher Minnock, Kurt M. Mohty, Lisa M. Truchan, Mihra S. Taljanovic> ;Acta medica academica. 2019 Oct 24
- "Jelly VAC" for Negative-Pressure Therapy for Complex Wound Closure: A Report of Two Cases.Patrick F. Bergin, Jason R. Wild, Timothy G. Weber> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2018 Jan 1
- 1 citationsImaging of Postoperative Infection at the Knee Joint.Mihra S. Taljanovic, Lana H. Gimber, Imran M. Omar, Andrea Klauser, Michael D. Miller, Jason R. Wild, Tyson S. Chadaz> ;Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: