Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1075 Nichols Rd
Osage Beach, MO 65065Phone(573) 302-3990Fax(573) 302-2753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones, DO is an orthopedic surgeon in Osage Beach, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Tennessee, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Lake Regional Health System.
Education & Training
- Doctors Hospital of Stark CountyInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 2017 - 2022
- MO State License 2005 - 2022
- OH State License 2000 - 2006
- OK State License Current
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Duvelisib, a novel oral dual inhibitor of PI3K-δ,γ, is clinically active in advanced hematologic malignancies.Flinn, I. W.,O'Brien, S.,Kahl, B.,Patel, M.,Oki, Y.,Foss, F. F.,Porcu, P.,Jones, J.,Burger, J. A.,Jain, N.,Kelly, V. M.,Allen, K.,Douglas, M.,Sweeney, J.,Kelly, P.,Hor...> ;Blood. 2017 Dec 02
- Lake Regional Health SystemOsage Beach, Missouri