Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Perkins Sq
Akron, OH 44308Phone(330) 543-5015Fax(330) 543-3856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1996
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1994
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClozapine-induced agranulocytosis and colony-stimulating cytokinesBrett M. Ryabik, Vu T. Nguyen, Rodney M. Mann, Jeffrey D. Smith, Steven Lippmann> ;General Hospital Psychiatry. 1993 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: