Are you Dr. French?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 S Hillside St
Wichita, KS 67211Phone(316) 684-2838Fax(316) 684-3326
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerome French, MD is an otolaryngologist in Wichita, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Wesley Healthcare Center and University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1982 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Kansas Health System St. Francis CampusTopeka, Kansas
- Wesley Healthcare CenterWichita, Kansas