Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1245 Augusta West Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909Phone+1 706-868-0389
- Is this information wrong?
- I'm a pediatrician who left active practice at Augusta Pediatric Associates in 2019. I am now an emeritus partner.
Currently, I am involved with medical education and I teach medical students both in the U.S. and internationally.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- The Best Doctors in America 1996-2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Fraternity 1976
- Phi Beta Kappa 1972
Publications & Presentations
- Simultaneous Kawasaki Disease and Group A Streptococcal PharyngitisCox F., Foshee W., Miller J., Moore S., Clinical Pediatrics, 1/1/1993
- Orbital Cellulitis Due to Neisseria Gonorrhoeae in an Enucleated SocketFrazier J., Miller J., Pickering L., Archives of Ophthalmology, 1/1/1979
- American College of PediatriciansFellow
- Augusta University Medical CenterAugusta, Georgia
- University HospitalAugusta, Georgia
- Doctors HospitalAugusta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: