Are you Dr. Oesterhelder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17 Bishop St
Portland, ME 04103Phone+1 207-871-1235Fax+1 207-879-6161
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jessica Oesterhelder, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Portland, Maine.
Education & Training
- WC Gaebler Children's CenterChild and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1988 - 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1974 - 1975
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1969 - 1974
- Brown UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOral contraceptives.Jessica R Oesterheld, Kelly Cozza, Neil B Sandson> ;Psychosomatics. 2008 Mar 21
- 33 citationsEcstasy: pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic interactions.Jessica R. Oesterheld, Scott C. Armstrong, Kelly L. Cozza> ;Psychosomatics. 2004 Mar 1