Dr. Lighthall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDepartmentof Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
500 University Dr. H-091
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8945
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jessyka G. Lighthall is a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon and the director of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. She treats patients with both cosmetic concerns relating to facial aging, as well as performing a range of reconstructive surgical procedures.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolFellowship, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2009 - 2013
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalInternship, Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 2008
- Reed CollegeBA, Psychology, 1996 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- OR State Medical License 2012 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Certification
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Biologics and acellular dermal matrices in head and neck reconstruction: A comprehensive review.Shivam Patel, Kasra Ziai, Jessyka G. Lighthall, Scott G. Walen> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2022 Jan 1
- The Supraorbital Approach via an Eyebrow Incision: Analysis of Cosmetic Outcomes Using the Scar Cosmesis Assessment Rating Scale.Kasra Ziai, Sejal Shah, Lekhaj C. Daggubati, Brad E. Zacharia, Jessyka G. Lighthall> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2021 Oct 21
- 1 citationsSecuring the Airway in Maxillofacial Trauma Patients: A Systematic Review of Techniques.Akshilkumar Patel, Robert Saadi, Jessyka G. Lighthall> ;Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Facial Nerve Disorders Clinic Takes a Multidisciplinary ApproachMarch 15th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: