Dr. Sobota is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Fame Ave
Hanover, PA 17331Phone+1 717-633-9229Fax+1 717-633-5552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2013-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsPlating techniques and plate orientation in repair of mandibular angle fractures: an in vitro study.Fred G. Fedok, David W. Van Kooten, Louis M. Dejoseph, Johnathan D. McGinn, Bret Sobota, Roger J. Levin, Christopher R. Jacobs> ;Laryngoscope. 1998 Aug 1
- 52 citationsComparison of transconjunctival versus subciliary approaches for orbital fractures: a review of 60 cases.Pranay C. Patel, B T Sobota, N M Patel, J S Greene, B Millman> ;The Journal of cranio-maxillofacial trauma. 1998 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: