Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1900 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMast cell recruitment is modulated by the hairless skin microbiomeC. Wu, Jinwoo Kim, Zhenping Wang, Yu-Ling Chang, Karsten Zengler, Anna Di Nardo> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2019 Jul 1
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: