Dr. Remedios is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsThe high risk patient after recovery from myocardial infarction: Recognition and managementElliot Rapaport, Peter Remedios> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1983 Feb 1
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: