John Beyer, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Duke University School of Medicine
- 2100 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27710
Phone: (919) 684-8111
Dr. Beyer's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Beyer's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Beyer's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Beyer's Clinical Trials
Dr. Beyer's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Variability in frontotemporal brain structure: the importance of recruitment of African Americans in neuroscience research. Isamah, N., Faison, W., Payne, M.E., MacFall, J., Steffens, D.C., Beyer, J.L., Krishnan, K.R., Taylor, W.D.; PLoS One. 2010.
- Patterns of pharmacotherapy and treatment response in elderly adults with bipolar disorder. Beyer, J.L., Burchitt, B., Gersing, K., Krishnan, K.R.; Psychopharmacol Bull. 2008.
- An evidence-based medicine strategy for achieving remission in bipolar disorder. Beyer, J.L.; J Clin Psychiatry. 2008.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Dr. John Beyer, Dr. John Beyer, MD, Dr. J Beyer, Dr. John L Beyer
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Beyer's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Patricia Pearce, MD
- Joseph Williams, MD
- Chin Ho Pak, MD
- Jeremy Revell, MD
- Dan Blazer, MD
- Walter Schmalstieg, MD
- Anne Mulkern, MD
- Guy Palmes, MD
- James Jones, MD
- Bertha Harvey, MD