Dr. Coll is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1074 S State St
Dover, DE 19901Phone(302) 678-8100Fax(302) 346-2478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1986 - 1989
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State License 1989 - 2023
- PA State License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence of Sjögren's syndrome in a neurology inpatient population.Escudero D, Olive A, Latorre P, Coll J> ;Am. J. Med.. 1992-03-01
- [Hyperthermic nystagmographic tests: first results in multiple sclerosis].Coll J, Geraud G, Arne MC, Bes A> ;J Fr Otorhinolaryngol Audiophonol Chir Maxillofac. 1981-06-01
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: