Are you Dr. Egan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1920 E Cambridge Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone+1 602-254-5561Fax+1 602-254-2185
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Egan, MD is a general surgeon in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Wisconsin, and California. He is affiliated with Phoenix Children's, Valleywise Health, and St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 2006 - 2008
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 2001
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Noncardiac surgery in the congenital heart patient.Pilkington, M.,Egan, J. C.> ;Semin. Pediatr. Surg.. 2019 Mar 03
- Thoracoscopic Cardiac Sympathetic Denervation: Adjunct Therapy for Secondary Prevention of Life-Threatening Ventricular Arrhythmias in Children.Garvey, E. M.,Papez, A. L.,Notrica, D. M.,Egan, J. C.,Molitor, M.,Cohen, M. I.,van Leeuwen, K.> ;J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2018 Aug 11
- 31 citationsMorbidity of pediatric dog bites: A case series at a level one pediatric trauma centerErin M. Garvey, Denice K. Twitchell, Rebecca L. Ragar, John C. Egan, Ramin Jamshidi> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all