Are you Dr. Fitzgerald?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office565 Abbott Rd
Buffalo, NY 14220Phone(716) 828-2399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Buffalo, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Sisters of Charity Hospital of Buffalo, and Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2004 - 2005
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiology, 2000 - 2004
- Binghamton General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology