Dr. Gaebler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gaebler's full profile
Carmel, IN 46032Phone+1 317-575-8490
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1982 - 1983
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1969 - 1970
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSubacute orbital abscess in a four-year-old girl with a new kitten.John W. Gaebler, Richard A. Burgett, Karen S. Caldemeyer> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 1998 Sep 1
- 13 citationsNeurologic complications in oral polio vaccine recipients.John W. Gaebler, Martin B. Kleiman, Morris L. V. French, Gordon Chastain, Charles Barrett, Charles Griffin> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1986 Jun 1
- 15 citationsDifferentiation of lymphoma from histoplasmosis in children with mediastinal masses.John W. Gaebler, Martin B. Kleiman, Mervyn D. Cohen, Morris L. V. French, Jay L. Grosfeld, Thomas R. Weber, Robert M. Weetman> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1984 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: