Are you Dr. Hratko?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 N Main St
Nazareth, PA 18064Phone+1 610-746-2061Fax+1 610-365-8636
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hratko, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Iowa. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus and Lehigh Valley Health Network - Muhlenberg.
Education & Training
- St Luke's University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988 - 1991
- St Luke's University Hospital/Warren HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Atlantic Health (Morristown)Residency, Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 1991
- IA State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Lehigh Valley Health Network - MuhlenbergBethlehem, Pennsylvania
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson CampusEaston, Pennsylvania