Overview of Dr. Kirat
Dr. Hasan Kirat is a general surgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. He received his medical degree from Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in colon & rectal surgery.
Office550 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2016 - 2017
- Cleveland Clinic (Florida)Residency, Surgery, 2012 - 2016
- Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Indications, functional and quality of life outcomes of new pouch creation during re-do ileal pouch anal anastomosis: A comparative study with existing pouch salvage.Eren Esen, Hasan T. Kirat, Arman Erkan, Erman Aytac, Joanna Esterow, H. Tarik Kani, Michael J. Grieco, Shannon Chang, Feza H. Remzi> ;Surgery. 2021 Jul 13
- Small Bowel to Ileal-Pouch Anastomosis as a Pouch Salvage Procedure in Crohn's Disease.Patricio B. Lynn, Brian Diskin, Eren Esen, Arman Erkan, Hasan T. Kirat, Feza H. Remzi> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2021 May 11
- 1 citationsHandsewn Versus Stapled IPAA in Redo Setting: Indications, Patient Characteristics, Operative, Functional, and Quality-of-Life Outcomes.Eren Esen, Arman Erkan, Erman Aytac, Joanna Esterow, Michael J. Grieco, Hasan T. Kirat, Feza H. Remzi> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: