Are you Dr. Kootz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 Dresden Ave
Gardiner, ME 04345Phone(207) 582-6608Fax(207) 582-2258
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kootz, MD is a board certified family physician in Gardiner, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- Highland HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of ConnecticutClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsModulation of response to environmental stimulation in autistic children.John P. Kootz, Beth Marinelli, Donald J. Cohen> ;Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 1982 Jun 1
- 26 citationsModulation of sensory intake in autistic children: cardiovascular and behavioral indices.John P. Kootz, Donald J. Cohen> ;Journal of The American Academy of Child Psychiatry. 1981 Sep 1
- 13 citationsSensory Receptor Sensitivity in Autistic Children Response Times to Proximal and Distal StimulationJohn P. Kootz, Beth Marinelli, Donald J. Cohen> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 1981 Mar 1