Are you Dr. Parsons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 Dresden Ave
Gardiner, ME 04345Phone(207) 582-6608Fax(207) 582-2258
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Parsons, MD is a family physician in Gardiner, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. She is affiliated with Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Dartmouth - UNECOMInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1987 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDeterminants of prostate cancer stage in northern New England: USA Franco-American contextual effects.Margaret A. Parsons, Kathleen D. Askland> ;Social Science & Medicine. 2007 Nov 1
- Cancer of the colorectum in Maine, 1995-1998: determinants of stage at diagnosis in a rural state.Parsons, M.A., Askland, K.D.> ;J Rural Health. 2007
- 9 citationsToward a biaxial model of "bipolar" affective disorders: spectrum phenotypes as the products of neuroelectrical and neurochemical alterations.Kathleen D. Askland, Margaret A. Parsons> ;Journal of Affective Disorders. 2006 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine