Are you Dr. Krumenacker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone+1 516-572-6633Fax+1 516-572-5941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Krumenacker Jr., MD is a board certified radiologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center and Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1995
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2017
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Isolated extratesticular hematoma from intraoperative positioning during lumbar spinal surgery.Sunny Qi-Huang, Anthony Danilenko, Carlton Watson, John H. Krumenacker> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2021 Oct 2
- 15 citationsAge-stratified Patterns of Thymic Involution on Multidetector CTMichael J. Drabkin, John I. Meyer, Nalini Kanth, Shari Lobel, Joshua Fogel, Julia Grossman, John H. Krumenacker> ;Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 2018 Jan 1
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical CenterNorthport, New York