Dr. Michalak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office230 Nebraska St
Sioux City, IA 51101Phone(712) 252-0088Fax(712) 252-5271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1977
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1980 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 105 citationsPrognostic Value of Proliferation, Apoptosis, Defective DNA Mismatch Repair, and p53 Overexpression in Patients With Resected Dukes' B2 or C Colon Cancer: A North Cent...Megan M. Garrity, Lawrence J. Burgart, Michelle R. Mahoney, Harold E. Windschitl, Muhammad Salim, Martin Wiesenfeld, James E. Krook, John C. Michalak, Richard M. Goldb...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Sep 21
- 97 citationsImmunogenicity and Antitumor Effects of Vaccination with Peptide Vaccine +/− Granulocyte-Monocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor and/or IFN-α2b in Advanced Metastatic Melan...John M. Kirkwood, Sandra J. Lee, Stergios J. Moschos, Mark R. Albertini, John C. Michalak, Cindy Sander, Theresa L. Whiteside, Lisa H. Butterfield, Louis M. Weiner> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2009 Feb 15
- 38 citationsSalvage chemotherapy with rituximab DHAP for relapsed non-Hodgkin lymphoma: A phase II trial in the North Central Cancer Treatment GroupThomas E. Witzig, Susan Geyer, Paul J. Kurtin, Joseph P. Colgan, David J. Inwards, Ivana N. Micallef, Betsy LaPlant, John C. Michalak, Muhammad Salim, Robert J. Dalton...> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2008 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: