John Olson Jr., MD
Professor, Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 328-6187
Fax: (919) 684-6810
Dr. Olson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Surgical Oncology (Other than Breast)
Dr. Olson's Education & Medical Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- University of Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Olson's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License2012 - 2015
- NC State Medical License2000 - 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Olson's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Olson's Clinical Trials
- Program for the Assessment of Clinical Cancer Tests (PACCT-1): Trial Assigning Individualized Options for Treatment: The TAILORx TrialStart of enrollment: 2006 Apr 01
Abraham, J.,Alden, M.,Anderson, N.R.,Attwell, A.J.,Babcock, W.H.,Behrens, R.J.,Bhatia, S.,Browne, M.J.,Buff, M.S.,Burnell, M.J.,Bushunow, P.,Canfield, V.A.,Carolla, R.L.,Chapman, R.A.,Chew, H.K.,Chitneni,...
- A Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing 16 to 18 Weeks of Neoadjuvant Exemestane (25 mg Daily), Letrozole (2.5 mg), or Anastrozole (1 mg) in Postmenopausal Women With Clinical Stage II and III Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast CancerStart of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Ellis, M.J.,Hughes, K.S.,Olson, J.A.
Dr. Olson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Response to 'Improved Automated Screening of Diabetic Retinopathy' by Carlos M. Oliveira et al. Fleming, A.D., Olson, J.A., Sharp, P.F., Goatman, K.A., Philip, S.; Ophthalmologica. 2012.
- Automated clarity assessment of retinal images using regionally based structural and statistical measures. Fleming, A.D., Philip, S., Goatman, K.A., Sharp, P.F., Olson, J.A.; Med Eng Phys. 2012 Sep.
- Randomized Phase II Neoadjuvant Comparison Between Letrozole, Anastrozole, and Exemestane for Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor-Rich Stage 2 to 3 Breast Cancer: Clinical and Biomarker Outcomes and Predictive Value of the Baseline PAM50-Based Int Ellis, M.J., Suman, V.J., Hoog, J., Lin, L., Snider, J., Prat, A., Parker, J.S., Luo, J., DeSchryver, K., Allred, D.C., Esserman, L.J., Unzeitig, G.W., Margenthaler, J., B...; J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jun 10.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
Dr. Olson's Professional Memberships
- Dr. John Olson, Dr. John Olson, MD, Dr. J Olson, Dr. John Ackerman Olson
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Olson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, MD)
- Norman Tarr, MD
- Debra Malone, MD
- Jayme Locke, MD
- Jamil Matthews, MD
- Anthony Tannous, MD
- Christopher Wolfgang, MD
- Gopal Kowdley, MD
- Kent Hall, MD
- Kenzo Hirose, MD
- Rafael Hernandez, MD