Are you Dr. Papp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1179 E Paris Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-975-9100Fax+1 616-975-1161
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Papp Jr., MD is a gastroenterologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Ohio. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1997
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 1998
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsManagement of upper gastrointestinal bleeding.John P. Papp> ;Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 1991 May 1
- 49 citationsEndoscopic electrocoagulation in the management of upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding.John P. Papp> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 1982 Oct 1
- 10 citationsElectrocoagulation in upper gastrointestinal bleedingJohn P. Papp> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1981 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan