Dr. Pirrello is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7575 State Road 52
Bayonet Point, FL 34667Phone(727) 861-9800Fax(727) 869-5893
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- NY State Medical License 1987 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Brazilian Variant Arrives as State Reopens, a Fresh Challenge for COVID-19 VaccinesMarch 22nd, 2021
- Take the Long View on Losing Pounds Gained During PandemicApril 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: