Are you Dr. Tate?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1690 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-591-1664Fax+1 864-577-0620
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Tate, MD is a general surgeon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, and Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1979
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1979 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina