Are you Dr. Walter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Walter Jr., MD is a board certified family physician in Keene, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Alabama, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin (Madison)Residency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 1998
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- WI State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- ME State Medical License Active through 1989
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire