Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office609 E Orangeburg Ave
Modesto, CA 95350Phone(209) 572-3224Fax(209) 572-4528
- Is this information wrong?
- I've been putting primary and revision joint replacements in my patients hip and knees for near 30 yeas and have performed thousands of surgeries.
I am head adult reconstruction for the Valley Orthopaedic Residency Program.
I can almost always fix you hip,knee and shoulder.
Education & Training
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic ClinicFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 1991
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990
- Tulane University School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 1998
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 1995
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Vice Chairman of Orthopaedic Surgical Residency Valley Consortium for Medical Education (VCME)
- Vice Chairman of Valley Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program Valley Orthopaedic Residency Program
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsPatellar tilt and subluxation in total knee arthroplasty. Relationship to pain, fixation, and design.David F. Bindelglass, Jondy L. Cohen, Lawrence D. Dorr> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1993 Jan 1
- Insertion of the APR prosthesisCohen, Dorr, Bindlglass, Journal of Arthroplasty
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: