Are you Dr. Caton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1524 Mchenry Ave
Modesto, CA 95350Phone(209) 491-5370Fax(209) 491-5379
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Caton, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Modesto, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto and Stanislaus Surgical Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1981 - 1985
Publications & Presentations
- Regeneration of the forebrain of the Japanese carp, Cyprinus carpio: a Golgi analysis.Caton, R. E., Farnell, K. E., Chronister, R. B., White, L. E., Marco, L. A.> ;J Hirnforsch. 1980
- Dendritic bundles: occurrence and regeneration in the forebrain of the Japanese carp, Cyprinus carpio.Farnell, K. E., Caton, R. E., Chronister, R. B.> ;J Hirnforsch. 1980