Are you Dr. Swartz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2648 International Blvd Ste 502
Oakland, CA 94601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aubrey Swartz, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Oakland, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Washington, and Oregon. He is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus, St. Mary's Medical Center, and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1967 - 1970
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1966 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2020
- UT State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- ID State Medical License 1998 - 2019
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Join now to see all
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies CampusSan Francisco, California
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut CreekWalnut Creek, California
- Mercy Hospitals of BakersfieldBakersfield, California
- St. Mary's Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa CruzSanta Cruz, California