Dr. Stewart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612Phone+1 813-972-2000Fax+1 813-972-7673
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1979 - 1983
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Lithium for Carbamazepine-Induced Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone.Vicky Pham, Jennifer M White, Steven R. Gunther, Jonathan T. Stewart> ;Clinical Neuropharmacology. 2021 Jan 1
- A case of quinacrine-induced psychosis: case report.Anangamanjari D Pedapudi, Jonathan T. Stewart, Ankita A Patel> ;Current Drug Safety. 2020 Oct 4
- Clonazepam for Catatonia Incompletely Responsive to Lorazepam.Shixie Jiang, Kim C. Brownell, Joel E. Kamper, Jonathan T. Stewart> ;Psychosomatics. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: