Dr. Tannenbaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 339-7621
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of IllinoisMasters of Public Health, 2018 - 2020
- University of IllinoisPost-Masters Certificate in Clinical Informatics, 2013 - 2015
- University of PhoenixMBA, 2006 - 2008
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Certified Healhcare Chief Information Officer (CHCIO) CHIME, 2020
- Saint Peter's University Hospital Readies for May 1 CMS Patient Event NotificationsApril 9th, 2021
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital Expands Partnership with CarePort® to Support Compliance with CMS’s Patient Event Notification RequirementsFebruary 12th, 2021
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: