Dr. Kendall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 745-8519Fax(732) 220-0659
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Robert Wood Johnson School of Public HealthMasters of Public Health, Pediatric, 2002 - 2005
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1982 - 1983
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 1988
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: