Are you Dr. Bianco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Conan St
Ely, MN 55731Phone(218) 365-7900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Bianco, DO is a board certified family physician in Ely, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Hawaii, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Ely-Bloomenson Community Hospital, Essentia Health-Virginia, and Essentia Health Duluth.
Education & Training
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State License 1993 - 1994
- WI State License 1990 - 1993
- MN State License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMoving toward Narrative Competence and Inclusive Healthcare through the Open Book ProjectSharon Casapulla, Joseph A. Bianco, Lynn M. Harter, Katy Kropf, Tracy Shaub, Anna M. Kerr, Francis X. Blais, Robin Newburn, Samantha Nandyal, Nana Ama Ofei-Tenkorang, ...> ;Health Communication. 2020 Jan 28
- 6 citationsAssociation between HIV/AIDS knowledge and stigma towards people living with HIV/AIDS in BotswanaSandra B Letshwenyo-Maruatona, Montlenyane Madisa, Thokgamo Boitshwarelo, Botho George-Kefilwe, Caroline Kingori, Gillian H. Ice, Joseph A. Bianco, Marape Marape, Zela...> ;African Journal of AIDS Research. 2019 Mar 18
- The working alliance and Clinician-assisted Emotional Disclosure for rheumatoid arthritis.Mark A. Lumley, Timothy Anderson, Brett Ankawi, Gregory A. Goldman, LisaCaitlin M. Perri, Joseph A. Bianco, Francis J. Keefe> ;Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- The 'Silent Shortage' of Mental Health WorkersNovember 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's New Mental Health Crisis: SuicideAugust 8th, 2018