Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office462 First Avenue
Bellevue Hospital, MN-22
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 562-4743Fax(212) 263-8640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Carter is a colorectal surgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- University of ConnecticutResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2003
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASCRS) American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAnalysis of Memory B-Cell Responses Reveals Suboptimal Dosing Schedule of a Licensed Vaccine.Erin M. Scherer, Robin A. Smith, Joseph J. Carter, Gregory C. Wipf, Daniel F. Gallego, Michael Stern, Anna Wald, Denise A. Galloway> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2018 Jan 30
- 4 citationsDeterminants of High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Seroprevalence and DNA Prevalence in Mid-Adult Women.Patricia Sadate-Ngatchou, Joseph J. Carter, Stephen E. Hawes, Qinghua Feng, Taylor Lasof, Joshua E. Stern, Tsung-chieh Jane Fu, Denise A. Galloway, Laura A. Koutsky, R...> ;Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2016 Mar 1
- 6 citationsPrior human polyomavirus and papillomavirus infection and incident lung cancer: a nested case–control studyDanny V. Colombara, Lisa E. Manhart, Joseph J. Carter, Stephen E. Hawes, Noel S. Weiss, James P. Hughes, Matt J. Barnett, Gary E. Goodman, Jennifer S. Smith, You-Lin Q...> ;Cancer Causes & Control. 2015 Sep 28
- Join now to see all
- NYC Health + Hospitals / BellevueNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: