Are you Dr. Tomashefski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-4943
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Tomashefski Jr., MD is a board certified pathologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1982
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1980 - 1981
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1979
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Histopathological findings in the hearts of COVID-19 autopsies: a letter to Cardiovascular pathology journal editor in response to Halushka et al. 2020.Husam Jum'ah, Agnes G. Loeffler, Joseph F. Tomashefski> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 2021 Mar 16
- A perplexing airspace: peace of mind now or later.Ismini Kourouni, Caroline M. Abramovich, Stephen W. Tamarkin, Joseph F. Tomashefski, Edward D. Sivak> ;Breathe. 2021 Mar 1
- Neuroendocrine Neoplasia in Extranodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma of Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue (MALT Lymphoma) of the Lung: A Case Report and Immunohistochemistry ...Omid Savari, Hope Hastings, Rania Rayes, Joseph F. Tomashefski> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2018 Apr 19
- Join now to see all
- MetroHealth Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio