Are you Dr. Liu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-4943
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yao-Chang Liu, MD is a board certified pathologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Kansas.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1986 - 1990
- China Medicine UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- N-terminal glutamate to pyroglutamate conversion in vivo for human IgG2 antibodies.Liu, Y. D.,Goetze, A. M.,Bass, R. B.,Flynn, G. C.> ;J. Biol. Chem.. 2011 Feb 02
- Human antibody Fc deamidation in vivo.Liu, Y. D.,van Enk, J. Z.,Flynn, G. C.> ;Biologicals. 2009 Jul 18
- 15 citationsSpontaneous regression of an HIV-associated plasmablastic lymphoma in the oral cavity: a case report.Robert T. Armstrong, Jon P. Bradrick, Yao-Chang Liu> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Jul 1
- Join now to see all