Are you Dr. Ganesan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-3660Fax(216) 778-5701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Santhi Ganesan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthFellowship, Cytopathology, 2004 - 2005
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1999 - 2003
- Thanjavur Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Role of CD68 immunohistochemistry in categorizing benign nonmesothelial cell population and refining “atypical” category in serous fluid cytologyOmid Savari, Sarmad Jassim, Hector Ferrer, Stephen J. Ganocy, Santhi Ganesan> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2020 Jul 9
- Pancreatic lymphoma: A cytologic diagnosis challenge.Omid Savari, Zaynab Al-Duwal, Zijian Wang, Santhi Ganesan, Rania Danan-Rayes, Salman Ayub> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2020 Apr 1
- 16 citationsAPOL1 variants change C-terminal conformational dynamics and binding to SNARE protein VAMP8.Sethu M. Madhavan, John F. O'Toole, Martha Konieczkowski, Laura Barisoni, David B. Thomas, Santhi Ganesan, Leslie A. Bruggeman, Matthias Buck, John R. Sedor> ;JCI insight. 2017 Jul 20
- Join now to see all
- MetroHealth Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio