Are you Dr. Weiss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18829 Farmington Rd
Livonia, MI 48152Phone(248) 478-7860Fax(248) 478-1090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Weiss, MD is a rheumatologist in Livonia, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills.
Education & Training
- Westland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1971
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1967 - 1967
- Westland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1962 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsImmunodeficiency with hyper IgM after systemic lupus erythematosusIan K. Slepian, Stanley A. Schwartz, Joseph J. Weiss, Scott L. Roth, Kenneth P. Mathews> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1984 Jun 1
- 2 citationsX-linked spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda: mucopolysaccharide excretion studies.George R. Thompson, D. E. Thompson, Daisy S. McCann, Joseph J. Weiss> ;Clinical Rheumatology. 1982 Dec 1
- 25 citationsFamilial Occurrence of Hyperuricemia, Gout, and Medullary Cystic DiseaseGeorge R. Thompson, Joseph J. Weiss, Robert T. Goldman, Gerald A. Rigg> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1978 Nov 1
- Join now to see all