Overview of Dr. Levine
Dr. Lauren Levine is a pediatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. She is one of 611 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 229 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Pediatrics.
OfficeColumbiaDoctors - West 86th Street
21 West 86th Street
New York, NY 10024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Where Does Breast Milk Come From?January 27th, 2017
- 12 Ways to Raise a Kid Who's Healthy for LifeOctober 11th, 2015
- Can You Use Marijuana While Breastfeeding?November 14th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: