Dr. Gomes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1941 Bishop Lane Suite 900
Louisville, KY 40218Phone(502) 588-4271Fax(502) 588-4280
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Goa Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Implementing Chief Resident Immersion Training (CRIT) in the Care of Older Adults: Overcoming Barriers and Promoting Facilitators.Christian Davis Furman, Lori Wagner, Josephine Gomes, Rangaraj K. Gopalraj, B. Frank Parker, Laura Morton, Demetra Antimisiaris, Daniela Mihaela Neamtu, Sadaf Masroor,...> ;Geriatrics. 2018 Sep 26
- 28 citationsIncidence of venous thromboembolic events among nursing home residentsJosephine P. Gomes, Wassim Shaheen, Son V. Truong, Edward F. Brown, Brent W. Beasley, Byron J. Gajewski> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2003 Nov 1
- UofL Health - UofL HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: