Are you Dr. Donnelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office517 Ridgewood Rd
Louisville, KY 40207Phone(502) 896-8605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Donnelly, MD is a geriatrician in Louisville, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. She is affiliated with Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Major Drive Launched to Urge Unvaccinated in Northern Ireland to Come Forward Before Scheme Winds DownAugust 17th, 2021
- Slower Coronavirus Vaccine Roll-Out in Republic of Ireland Could Put Northern Ireland ‘At Risk’, Warns CMO Dr Michael McBride: ‘We Want to See Our Friends and Neighbours Vaccinated as Quickly as Possible’February 4th, 2021
- Centre Will Vaccinate 1,300 Healthcare Workers a DayDecember 3rd, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLouisville, Kentucky