Dr. Brooks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office680 S Fourth St
Louisville, KY 40206Phone(502) 609-1334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sally Brooks serves as the SVP/Chief Medical Officer for Kindred Rehabilitation Services (KRS). In her role, Dr. Brooks leads physician engagement & performance by utilizing metric-driven strategies to deliver high quality care for KRS. This also includes supporting market, regional & national operational leaders in maintaining positive Physician & Health System relationships.
Dr. Brooks also leads the Division of Physician Recruitment for KRS. She works with operational leaders to recruit, educate, support, mentor and retain highly qualified Medical Directors and Staff Physicians across the country.
To learn more about KHRS Physician Opportunities, visit https://jobs.kindredhealthcare.com/category/physician-jobs/653/79995/1
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Marshall University School of MedicineClass of 1988, M.D.
- Christ HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine)
- Ohio Northern UniversityRPh, B.S., Pharmacy and Biology
- Wright State University School of MedicineM.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- National Board of Medical ExaminersDiplomat
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Recipient of the “Whale Award” (top 2% of company officers) Kindred Healthcare, 2016
- “Women Worth Watching” Diversity Journal, 2011
- Voted “Top Doctor” in Geriatric Medicine Cincinnati Magazine, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- A Combined Longitudinal Nursing Home Practice for Family Practice and Internal Medicine ResidentsG Warshaw, Gerontology and Geriatrics Education, 2003
- The Physician Decision Making Process in Transferring Nursing Home Patients to the HospitalS Brooks, Arch Intern Med, 1994
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: