Dr. Bingham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5777 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone(480) 342-1629Fax(480) 342-2696
- Is this information wrong?
- Joshua S Bingham, MD is an orthopedic surgeon at the Mayo Clinic Arizona, where he specializes in hip preservation and hip and knee arthritis. He performs periacetabular osteotomies, surgical hip dislocations, hip core decompressions, and primary and revision hip and knee arthroplasty. He completed his residency at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona, followed by a fellowship in adult reconstruction at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. He completed a second travelling fellowship specializing in hip preservation throughout Europe sponsored by the Mueller Foundation. He is an assistant professor of orthopedics and associate program director of the orthopedic residency at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science. Mayo Clinic Arizona is ranked #1 in Arizona by U.S. News & World Report.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic ArizonaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Author Reply to "Regarding 'The Top 50 Most-Cited Shoulder Arthroscopy Studies'".M. Lane Moore, Jordan R. Pollock, Kade S. McQuivey, Joshua S. Bingham> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 Sep 1
- Surgical Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Pain in Arthroplasty Surgeons.Kade S. McQuivey, Zachary K. Christopher, David G. Deckey, Lanyu Mi, Joshua S. Bingham, Mark J. Spangehl> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2021 Jun 26
- The Top 50 Most-Cited Knee Arthroscopy Studies.Sierra N. Murphy, M. Lane Moore, Jordan R. Pollock, Kade S. McQuivey, Joshua S. Bingham> ;Arthroscopy, sports medicine, and rehabilitation. 2021 Jun 24
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: