Dr. Donis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Saint Francis Drive
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 331-3333
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified cardiologist, noninvasive, with significant experience reading echo and nuclear with recent coursework and interest in cardiac CT.
Education & Training
- NYP Hosp-Columbia Univ Med Ctr2003
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1997
- The Johns Hopkins UniversityBS, Biomedical Engineering, 1987 - 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 162 citationsAcute Elevations of Plasma Asymmetric Dimethylarginine and Impaired Endothelial Function in Response to a High-Fat Meal in Patients With Type 2 DiabetesAli Fard, Catherine H. Tuck, Joshua A. Donis, Robert R. Sciacca, Marco R. Di Tullio, Henry D. Wu, Todd A. Bryant, Niem Tzu Chen, Margarita Torres-Tamayo, Ravichandran ...> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2000 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: